Thursday 20 October 2011

fresh and worry-free :')

hey guys :) 
dah lama kudd ta blog-ing.RINDUUUU (!).hahahaa.
from now ,im starting my new chapter in life. he makes me feel fresh . ilovehim-SHAHRIZAD :)
it's pretty cool. 
it's pretty awesome.
and when im with him , i feel real me, and it can get me pretty freaky.he is a kind boy.he doesnt has great looking like enrique , but he has a cute face.it make me wanna squeez his face. arrggghh (!) comell . HAHA *overpulaa.
ilovehimsomuch.layann kepala otak dia yang kadang-2 sukaa meleweh , mencarutt macam orang nyanyokk . tapi best lah.yeah,its just going to be crazy while spending time with him but its also gonna be crazy good.
hee~ thats all,just lil bit excited to let you all know about him.hope he wouldn't let me down :') iloveyousayangg.
aww aww* HAHA . byee guys , see yaa around . . tootooolss .


lots of love,
didy 




                                                                                                                                     
SUKA POST AKU KAN . LIKE EH :) thankyou.iloveyou . wehee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

semua yang ada hak didy sorang.jangan ambil.AMARAN. peeps :)